About MDV Interactive, Inc.
Founded in 2009, MDV Interactive brings companies and new ideas to market. We have launched several companies from startup to mid-market to acquisition, and helped many other companies grow within their market space.
The company works with the core competencies needed to create a successful business including marketing, pricing, sales strategy, advertising, media and product development / customer satisfaction.
MDV Interactive’s client list includes:
We help companies build and drive their business while retaining and expanding their customer base. But it’s more than sales. In order to keep a company growing and retain customers, the story of the company and the customer experience needs to be consistent throughout the life of the company. We help internal and external constituents understand the brand, the mission and the focus of the company to help it rise above “the stuff it does” to communicate “why we do this, and what it means to you.”
The secret is to tell your story in a compelling way, and to do it often and consistently. We’ll show you what we know about doing this well, and help build the language for your own story.
The Nitty Gritty:
Strategic Marketingplanning, execution, measurement
Market Research assessment, data analysis, developing action plans from findings
Focus Groups planning, deployment and assessment of findings
Packaging setting price and defining what you sell
Forecasting How your business may change in the next 5 years
Advertising planning, deployment and conversion tracking
Social Media Monitoring conversation analysis
SEO Search Engine Optimization and advertising
Content Testing/Landing Page Conversion optimization (A/B Testing)
Conversion Tracking quantifying conversion to lead or sale
Social Media campaign development
Market Definition Who you should sell to and how to reach them
Market Assessment What worked, what didn’t … and why
Integration conceptualization, development and deployment
There are some overall themes to the work done at MDV Interactive. These are big thoughts and projects from the last few years that go on below the surface; you could call them the pet projects of our company. They run in the background while we develop client projects.
– Explored serverless environments and AWS, launching an enterprise software in this environment
– Named top 50 fastest-growing companies in the Greater Baltimore Area in October 2019
– Acquired Principal from StepForward Creative, Lisa Wurfl-Roeca
– Launched Cambridge MA office in partnership with Rob Macdonald
– Acquired Class A office space in Cockeysville, MD
– Developed Google Adwords display advertising offering with CPA metrics.
– Developed national speaking tour and content for SME regarding social media monitoring and information harvesting.
– Client Fraud Sniffr gains 15 new enterprise clients.
– Developed outsourced staffing model to lease our employees and contractors in an ad hoc manner.
– MDV Interactive AND Fraud Sniffr are named 50 fastest growing private companies in the Greater Baltimore Area in October 2017
– Deployed video ad service through Google Adwords as a new product offering.
We have a solid core of developers, artists, writers, media buyers, and video producers. Our communications campaigns engage and delight customers, with strategy designed to move them through the sales cycle to purchase.
Here are some examples of actual projects we’re working on, posted “rapid-fire”:
- April – Wrote marketing video scripts for a local insurance brokerage and press junket for their strategic acquisition of a benefits provider
- May – Expanded Solar company from Maryland into New Jersey, Virginia, DC, and Florida with four-state launch in Google Adwords.
- June – Launched Fraud Sniffr GET 2.0 in a new server-less environment with enhanced speed and functionality
- September – Began marketing for a risk management summit in Chicago for a captive insurance provider
- October – Launched employee recruiting campaign for an insurance brokerage.
- December – Automated an online social media analysis tool for the insurance industry.
- October – Migrated the operations platform for a construction company to cloud services.
- August – Provided local project management for a Canadian company as a minority subcontractor in the State of Maryland.
- April – Developed trade show and marketing/sales calendar for company that services the insurance industry.
- April – Launched Fraud Sniffr GET, a software tool that improves efficiency for social media investigations.
- January – Launched multi-state dynamic Google Adwords campaign for top tier solar company in Maryland.
- August – Created identity and launched Web site for a two alarm companies, one in NJ, one in California.
- October – Launched Video service through Google Adwords for solar panel client.
- June – Helped a building products client transition brand through an acquisition and then promoted the new entity in Google Adwords.
- May – Edited a financial book on how to become a self insured entity.
- July – Media/PR campaign for the relocation of an insurance company’s headquarters.
- July – Full re-brand, including renaming a software company.
- August – Fraud Sniffr marketing yields 10 new enterprise clients.
- April – Created identity and launched Web site for a new property development company, TRM Realty.
- May – Developed a brand Hero, positioning and brochure headlines for a large financial services company that is re-branding due to a change in ownership.
- June – Developed a brand Hero, identity and Web site for a new marketing agency to launch soon in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- July – Deployed a reputation management campaign for Matsuri.
- August – Created a new brand voice for a building restoration company that recently changed ownership.
- August – Consulted on Google Adwords campaigns for multiple clients.
- September – Relaunched Hawkeye Construction Web site.
- August – Created messaging strategy for RPM Dance.
- February – Launched comprehensive marketing plan for Levin & Gann PA including radio, SEO, online marketing, and print advertising.
- January – Web and comprehensive marketing strategy and new web site launched for Vitus Vet.
- January – Launched the new website for Matsuri.
- January – Work begins on the MTA Bus First Responders project.
- Sept – Launched new curriculum for Social Media Marketing at JHU.
- Nov – Began consulting for the SeeJesus ministry regarding a web site/e-commerce overhaul.
- December– Began work writing the First Responders manual for the MTA.
- January – Launched a comprehensive reputation management campaign for HCR.
- July – Launched the new website for HCR.
- June – Completed the Roadway Workers Protection manual for MTA.
- May – Became minority certified for the State of Maryland.
- February – Launched a new website for Solar Energy World .
- November – Launched the brand for CARE – the Center for American Racial Equality. The project included logo, collateral pack and new website.
- October – Launched FraudSniffr, a company that exposes worker’s comp fraud by monitoring claimant’s social media posts.
- September – Launched Neurexpand – a brain health center site as well as a book site.
- September – Launched The Big M – a trade show site for all manufacturing.
- May – Began writing the Roadway Worker Protection manual for the MTA. Next, we develop all the coursework and in-class presentations.
- March – June Presented social media and project management talks for IABC, AMA, and more.
- February – Developed and deployed a Facebook ad campaign for Eastec/SME to supplement the social media strategy we have implemented for the past several months.
- January – Launched an extensive Google Adwords campaign for Solar Energy World. Also took over the production of their print ads for the Baltimore Sun.
- December – Launched trade show website “teaser” for an aerospace tradeshow.
- October – Launched the new online strategy for Furst Brothers framing company.
- July – Launched a publication database web site for The Center for Children and Families at Georgetown University.
- July – Developed flash banner ads for CCBC’s See What You Can Be online advertising campaign.
- May – Launched a trade show website for AeroDef 2013, the Aerospace and Defense trade show. We also managed their promotion in Social media
- April – Launched a trade show website for the Hearth, Barbecue and Patio Expo 2013.
- March – Launched a redesigned website for JShoes to support their new integrated, worldwide brand position.
- February – Launched a redesigned website with a new market position for Re-form. They launched on Friday and on Tuesday they received their first major lead from the site.
- February – Launched this the fashion sunglasses version of the Randolph.us web site. Their online conversion to sale was over 1000% higher than their initial sales estimates.
- November – Launched a micro site for Advance, The Document Specialists.
- August – Launched an online media kit for FCC Environmental, a global conglomerate.
- March – Ran a Word of Mouth campaign in social media to support the launch of this new TV series Good Fellas of Baltimore. Attracted 3000 followers in 5 days.
- March – Launched a viral video campaign (see all videos hosted on the site we also developed… PrivateEye Software). Also launched this client’s enterprise site, PrivateEye Enterprise.
- March — Launched the new website for FATaylor.
- March — Launched the new website for Production Advantage.
- October — Began rebuilding the website for a prosthetics and orthotics company.
- September — Launched Phase 1 of the Aerodef Expo website.
- August — Launched an ad campaign in Google Adwords for a propane supplier.
- August — Began work on two SEO retainer clients, helping them figure out how to work with the engines to increase website traffic.
- August – Working with an agency partner, we are developing a trade show website for aerospace manufacturers.
- August — Development of a dealer portal has begun for an international seafood company. We are very excited about how this tool will assist their distribution network as they sell products on behalf of this manufacturer.
- July — We pulled a website out of Flash and redeployed it in WordPress for an international fashion shoe company. Now the company can manage their own content, run sales promotions, and has integrated their blog into the new site. Ahhh. That’s better.
- July — For fun, we did some tag line development for a cruise company. Our goal was to add some “attitude and edge” to their marketing language. We had a blast.
- June — Working with an agency partner, we are re-imagining how a trade association presents itself on the web. Development includes a video jukebox, articles database, and overall revamp of the site’s look, feel, structure & functionality.
- April — Consulting work began for a environmental data informatics company. We realigned product and service offerings to target the industry in a new way that focuses on partnerships vs. competition. We also redeployed their website in WordPress (from their old deployment in flat HTML) and brought in a specialty programmer to develop a new data visualization product offering.
- March — After matching the perfect creative mind to a Drupal fund raising management software solutions company, our team was selected to redevelop the website and deploy a CRM for CASA of Baltimore. (Court Appointed Special Advocates)